Rupa is a Gaunpalika in Kaski District in Province No. 4 of Nepal. In 12 march 2017, the government of Nepal implemented a new local administrative structure, with the implementation of the new local administrative structure, VDSs have been replaced with municipal and Village Councils. Rupa is one of these 744 local units.
Rupa SmartPalika Web Application
Rupa Rural Municipality SmartPalika Web Application’ shows how a village can get its Optimum Utilization of technology to create a unified village community and become a Pioneer itself in the entire Nation as the Technology Initiation in Rural Villages can contribute in Development and Progress of the Country. This Application is a medium to integrate the entire Development factors of Rural Municipality (Gaunpalika) together and to make people comfortable with the use of Technology and embrace it so as to switch into sophisticated modern technology in near future to entirely create the GaunPalika a Smart Village. A real example of Technology changing lives of people and nation.
Rupa SmartPalika Mobile Application
An Android Mobile App designed with the aim of providing service to local people of the Ruler Municipality. The basic features of the mobile app are:
- Designed for Public User
- Hello Rupa (People to Mayor Message )
- Online Registration Services (Birth, Marriage, Migration, Death)
- Janata Connect (Ward Office to People Message )
- E-meeting (Meeting with different wards and representative)
- JanaPratinidhi Connect (Communication within Representative)
- Data Upload (pdf, word, image and bills)
- Village Profile Report (Details about Village including Demographics, Age, Religion and Other)