Bardaghat is a Municipality in Nawalparasi District in Province No.5 of Nepal. In 12th March, 2018, the government of Nepal implemented a new local administrative structure. With the implementation of new local administrative structure, many VDCs has been converted into municipality and Bardaghat is one of the 744 local units.
Bardaghat SmartPalika Web Application
Bardaghat Municipality SmartPalika Web Application’ shows how a city can get its Optimum Utilization of technology to create a unified Municipality community and become a Pioneer itself in the entire Nation as the Technology Initiation in municipality can contribute in Development and Progress of the Country. This Application is a medium to integrate the entire Development factors of Municipality (Nagarpalika) together and to make people comfortable with the use of Technology and embrace it so as to switch into sophisticated modern technology in near future to entirely create the NagarPalika a Smart City. A real example of Technology changing the lives of people and nation.
Bardaghat SmartPalika Mobile Application
An Android Mobile App designed with the aim of providing service to local people of Municipality. The basic features of the mobile app are:
- Designed for Public User
- Hello Bardaghat (People to Mayor Message )
- Online Registration Services (Birth, Marriage, Migration, Death)
- Janata Connect (Ward Office to People Message )
- E-meeting (Meeting with different wards and representative)
- JanaPratinidhi Connect (Communication within Representative)
- Data Upload (pdf, word, image and bills)
- Village Profile Report (Details about Village including Demographics, Age, Religion and Other)