Smart Waling Digital Governance Framework [ERP] and Mobile Apps
Waling Municipality, Syangja District, Gandaki Province (Province 4), Nepal.
12th March, 2018, the Government of Nepal implemented Local Administrative Structure – Local Governments. Among the 753 Local Government Units, Waling Municipality comes under the most progressive and referred Smart oriented Municipalities.
#PinkCity, #SmartWaling, #DigitalWaling, #WonderfulWaling #SmartPalika
Smart Waling Mobile Applications and Digital System Specification:
SmartPalika is proactively involved in development and implementation of Smart Waling Municipality Applications for eGovernance, Communication and Mobile.
- Digital Household, Individual and Local Government Profile.
- eGovernment – Ward Services: 69 Ward Services served as eGov Module.
- Hello Mayor, Digital Citizen Charter, eMeetings, Ward Profiles, Emergency Numbers, Events, News, Notices, etc.
- Vital Registration: Birth, Death, Marriage, Divorce and Migration Applications
- Janata Connect: Automated, Manual Information to Public or Groups (SMS/Push Notifications/Email)
- Information Catalogues: Local Business, Public Landmarks, Tourism Spots, Local Production etc. Demographics/Statistics, Projects, Municipal Profile.
- Other Groups: Local Clubs, Committees, etc.
- Representative & Public Service Officer’s Profile with Communication Options.