Aandhikhola is a Gaupalika in Syangja District in the Gorkha Province of Nepal. In 12 March 2017, the government of Nepal implemented a new local administrative structure, with the implementation of the new local administrative structure, VDCs have been replaced with municipal & village councils. Aandhikhola is one of these 744 local units. Aandhikhola is created by merging Faparthum, Chilaunebas, Bichari Chautara, Wangsing Deurali, Setidobhan & (1,2,4-6,8,9) Wards of Panchamul.
Aandhikhola SmartPalika Web Application
Aandhikhola Rural Municipality SmartPalika Web Application’ shows how a village can get its Optimum Utilization of technology to create a unified village community and become a Pioneer itself in the entire Nation as the Technology Initiation in Rural Villages can contribute in Development and Progress of the Country. This Application is a medium to integrate the entire Development factors of Rural Municipality (Gaunpalika) together and to make people comfortable with the use of Technology and embrace it so as to switch into sophisticated modern technology in near future to entirely create the GaunPalika a Smart Village. A real example of Technology changing lives of people and nation.
Aandhikhola Mobile Application
Android Mobile App designed with the aim of providing service to local people of the Ruler Municipality. The basic features of the mobile app are:
- Designed for Public User
- Hello Aandhikhol (Mayor to People Message )
- Online Registration Services (Birth, Marriage, Migration, Death)
- Janata Connect (Ward Office to People Message )
- E-meeting (Meeting with different wards and representative)
- JanaPratinidhi Connect (Communication within Representative)
- Data Upload (pdf, word, image and bills)
- Village Profile Report (Details about Village including Demographics, Age, Religion and Other)